e-Commerce with SAP BRIM and Convergent Charging
The customer turned to us with the aim of growing in e-commerce services, a decision that allowed him to triple the delivery capacity of purchases made online.
This phase of acceleration, which exploded as a result of the health emergency, was then consolidated in the following months.
The new commercial offer of our customer has a wide range of services on the national and international territory to meet the different needs of customers, both of those who buy online and senders of products and documents to private recipients and / or companies.
Furthermore, it guarantees a high level of customization thanks to various options such as return shipments, delivery by appointment or the activation of insurance coverage on the value of the product shipped.
The client's goal was to expand e-commerce, to achieve better management of contracts and the billing system. From here began our challenge which involved the implementation of an innovative solution to feed a new process.
In response to business needs, the solution adopted through SAP Brim technology, an architecture implemented and integrated with the sales process, allows you to manage:
- A large volume of consumption and commercial offers, differentiating the various business offers
- Prepaid payments
- Modular systems that can also be used non-stand alone
- Integration with SAP S / 4Hana
- Aggregation through convergence and divergence of consumption in the billing area
Through the implementation of this solution and various native evolutions on the offered service, the following results have been achieved:
- A management of the volume of shipments equal to 100 million in the 2021while for the 2022 the program expects to reach 200 million of managed shipments
- In the first Q1 of 2021 there was a growth of + 50 % compared to the same quarter in 2020
- Activation of approx 25.000 both prepaid and postpaid contracts during the year 2021